广州 | 3年 | 招1人 | 10-08发布 和睦家
Summary of Responsibilities:
Carry out the policies and procedures of Guangzhou United Family Hospital. In charge of nursing field in dental clinic. Ensures the quality of care provided to patients. Coordinates between nurses and clinical staff.
• Professionalism and positive work attitude.
• Nursing staff scheduling, assignment, teaching/training and evaluation.
• Establish the standard of care in dental clinic
• Establish relevant policies and procedures according to clinic needs
• Anticipate department growth and make plans to comply with needs when necessary.
• Maintain the quality of daily nursing in dental clinic.
• Ensure hospital policies and procedures are carried out properly.
• Interact with and promote relationships between dental staffs and other department staffs.
• Assist the Chairman of department and dental clinical manager in areas of focus to meet their needs.
• Regular report to nursing admin for nursing relevant issues
• Attend mandatory head nurse meetings
• Act as a hospital supervisor (see attached job description)
• Act as an administrator after 17:30 (see attached job description)
• The quick and efficient response to unusual issues
• Clinical hours are required monthly according to the workload
• Overall evaluation for nurse working behavior and attitude.
• Assess department nursing staff clinical competence.
• Responsible for nursing staff performance review/updating job descriptions.
Other Duties Performed –
• To hold the nurse’s monthly meeting and keep the record.
• Arrange case presentations as needed to share clinical experiences and professional information.
• Minimal Education Requirement—Polytechnic nursing school graduate, Preference of associate bachelor degree or above
• Minimal Experience Requirement -- >10 years working experiences in nursing, 3-5 years experience in dental
• Licensing needed – RN in China.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
• 3-5 years dental experiences
• Efficient leadership and management skills
• Staff training skills
• Willing and dedicated to work.
• Competence in responding to unusual cases
• Understanding of health bureau policies
• Very clear understanding of Infection control policies
• Efficient nursing knowledge in general
• Excellent dental knowledge and skills