北京 | 3年 | 招若干人 | 10-08发布 和睦家
- Carry out various nursing interventions, assigned treatment and diagnosis to patients with the supervision of higher level nurses.
- Assists with the routine personal care and treatment of patients.
- Monitors and records patient’s vital signs.
- Administers medications with supervision of higher level nurses.
- Escort’s patients to and from various locations within or outside BJU.
- In charge of patient independently after approved by department head nurses, with higher level nurses are a reachable if needed.
- Cooperate with medical staff involved on duty
- Requisition and inventory of medical supplies.
- Maintains cleanliness of medical equipment used in direct patient care.
- Attend scheduled training and continuing education sessions.
- Update professional knowledge to meet hospital needs
- Works well with nursing, medical and other staff
- Other duties assigned by the department and higher level staff.
*Minimal Education Requirement- Polytechnic nursing school graduate，Associate nursing degree or Bachelor of nursing degree preferred
*Minimum Experience Requirement- 3 years working experience in nursing
*Certificate or Licensing Needed –Registered Nurse in China
*BLS certification according to policy
*Capable to provide nursing care to patients in assigned unit
*Demonstrate excellent nursing skills in required expertise
*Medium English level proficiency and strong motivation to improve language skills
*Evident progress in communication skills
*Professionalism and positive attitude
*Capable of performing nursing care independently in assigned areas.
*Understand hospital policies and procedures.
*Understand department policies and procedures
*Adequate nursing knowledge in general